Friday, March 14, 2008

Long Time....

2-1/2 years.....I guess you could say I've been M.I.A. I'm going to try to do a better job at updating. I'm motivated by reading so many of the blogs of Ravelry users. Ravelry is a big time warp for me. I sit down at the computer for "just 10 minutes". But, if I head to Ravelry, at least an hour passes before I know it.

If you are a knitter or crocheter, and you haven't checked out Ravelry, do so now! It's the greatest thing to happen to the fiber world. I wish the quilting world had something equal to Ravelry. But then again, I'm kinda glad they don't. There wouldn't be enough hours in the day.

Meanwhile, back to my life. A lot has happened. Right now I'm in the midst of a MAJOR sewing room re-organization. New quilting table for the HQ16, new, adjustable height table for the sewing machines. All new cabinets for storage of all that fabric and yarn. There is still a lot of reorganization to be done before I can post pictures. I never realized just how much fabric I actually have. The joys of discovery....

L.

No comments: