Monday, October 12, 2009

Finally! Some Quilting

At long last, some quilting has finally been accomplished. The last few months have been incredibly busy and it's been quite a dry spell as far as quilting is concerned. However, now that that damn has been broken, I'm hoping it takes awhile to contain the "flood". There are several projects that have been "in the works" for far too long. I'd like to see some of the completed.

So, without further ado, here's the first of what I hope will be a long line of completions:


This spring when Quiltmaker came out with Bonnie Hunter's Christmas Lights Mystery quilt the QB's decided we would all make it. I was finally able to do some serious catch up sewing this weekend and here it is.

I also realized that I have yet to post a picture of our little teardrop actually camping. Since The Bearded One wasn't crazy about calling it Honey Bee, Ms. BackPorch Quilter suggested Woodstock -- it fits. So, here's Woodstock actually camping:



4 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Woah, Liz, Wow, really! I love this quilt. I checked and I don't see a label so maybe I can get my little paws on it.

You know, you really do such great work (I sense I mentioned this in an early post) and I'm purely delighted to see this. Uh! Wow. Didn't it come out so fantastic. Your color selection is rockin'!

Batiklover said...

Love your quilt Liz and "Woodstock" is just too cute!!!

backporchquilter said...

Want quilt!!! Look forward to your visit this weekend and hanging out at the quilt show! You may need to bring Woodstock for all the fabric---tee hee!

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Passei para rever seu cantinho e as novidades...
Seu trabalho é tudo de bom... cada vez mais criativo.
Novamente, parabéns!
Um ótimo fim de semana!
Itabira - Brasil