Friday, July 22, 2011

Farmer's Wife Update

I'm way overdue for an update on The Farmer's Wife Quilt Along. In all honesty, I haven't been working on it. But, here are the last 8 blocks I did before I moved on to more pressing items, like a certain Birthday Round Robin.....



I won't bore you with individual pictures but if you are so inclined you can find them on Flickr if you search for lizquiltz.

Meanwhile, I really do need to get back to that Birthday Round Robin...Ms. J's birthday is approaching much swifter than I realized....

And, just because it's been a whole month since I posted a picture of the Spotted One, here ya' go.




- LizA.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your blocks are great! (I also love the photos of your camping trip, some beautiful scenery!!)Someday, someday, I want to follow your lead on the Farmer's Wife. Not for a while though... ;)

Lily said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the 15 page templates for FW. I got the link from Audrie at blue is bleu. Thanks!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

You dog is BEAUTIFUL!!!

And so are your Farmer's Wife quilt blocks!

Teri said...

I love your FW blocks. I too have the bug. I was wondering if the templates could be printed without paying the fee, or if this money is for your efforts?

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz,

I'm a quilter from Germany and I want to start to make a Farmers Wife Quilt. (And I hope I will finish it someday!).

I read a lot in various blogs about color-choices and technics quilters prefer.
Many blogs say that you made a pdf-file where all the shapes of the CD of the book (I have the book) in one small file. But I couldn't get to the link, I'm not a member at facebook.
So I kindly ask you to mail the file to me - so I don't have to print all the single pages!
Thank you very much for that!!!!
Please mail it to
Kathrin7776@googlemail.com

Best wishes,
Kathrin from Frankfurt/Germany