Friday, February 10, 2012

Not Much To Show

I don't have much I can show here since I've been working on another secret project. But, before starting that project I broke down and made a new cover for my ironing board. My ironing board is wider than the average board and I have been unable to find a new cover that fits. Good ol' Google to the rescue. After reading several tutorials I used bits and pieces from 3 different ones and ended u with this lovely new cover.

Here's the other side:

The fabric is Denise Schmidt from Joann's with a coupon. I don't think I've ever had such a pretty ironing board cover.

Right now all sewing has come to a complete halt. I've managed to tweak my right arm, most likely from heaving huge branches over the fence, then chipping said branches and hauling the resulting chips to various areas around the yard that needed the mulch. All this was the ongoing cleanup from the big storm.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Sorry about your arm - I hope it's better by now! Surely that cute ironing board cover has made it feel better ;-D!