Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Catch Up

Bad me -- it's been 2 weeks since I've posted. But, I do have something to show for it! Completed quilts include QOV, baby quilt & the "secret surprise" quilt. Plus, many more blocks on the OBW.

Today I was distracted by the overflowing pile of scraps and started sorting and cutting them down to uniform sizes for specific projects. It's tiring work but I'm always amazed at how quickly the time goes while I'm listening to a good book. The current book is Jodi Piccoult's "Change of Heart". If you've never read/listened to any of her books, you're missing some great stories. She has a way of taking a controversial subject and turning it into a very thought provoking story. Try one of her books -- I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.










No comments: