Thursday, October 02, 2008

Naturally...


Fri Oct 3
Showers
High 67° Low 47°
50% chance of rain

67°F
Sat Oct 4
Rain
High 66° Low 43°
70% chance of rain

Sun Oct 5
Partly Cloudy
High 63° Low40°
20%chance of rain

That's the predicted weather for this weekend. Yes, we are going camping! All week the chance of rain for the weekend was 20-30%. Ugghhhh! I know, I know, this is a WET Westie event. Well, I guess we will get to try out that nifty rainfly I made last year.

As for the quilt layout, I appreciate your thoughts. After mulling it over, I've come to a decision. I'll just make both. I'll make the jewel box layout for the Christmas quilt and the barn raising layout in blues & tans like Bonnie at Quiltville did (scroll down a little to see her blue & tan quilt.)

So, I'd better get back to packing and get that Guinness birthday cake made for the Birthday Boy. That's our potluck offering for Saturday, which is also his birthday.


No comments: