Monday, November 10, 2008

Making Progress





Progess at last! This weekend I quilted the jellyroll QOV. Since the back is a lovely red I got bold and quilted it with red thread in an all over stars and loops. Not very imaginative or creative quilting. But, it's done. Once I get this one bound I'll send it off to Alycia with the Disappearing 9-patch from a couple months ago.




Yes indeed folks, that last picture is the often mentioned Blooming 9-Patch. Unfortunately, it turned out so big with the additional rows that I don't need to put on the last, dark blue border. I also don't have a spot big enough to lay it out to get a good picture.


Next up to be quilted is the Disappearing 9-Patch for the guest bedroom. That and the B9P are both UFO's for Finn's UFO challenge. But, just getting the piecing completed is a HUGE step in my book!







No comments: