Sunday, February 08, 2009

More Happy Blocks



The second set of Happy Blocks are completed. Here they are all up on the design wall. They really do make a fun quilt. This is such a neat project the Heartstrings group is doing. All the quilts are just so darn, well, Happy! Take a look at their blog and see what I mean: Heartstrings blog.


Meanwhile the bin of pink strips keeps staring at me. It's a darn good thing they can't talk! I've got a good start on the rest of the log cabin blocks needed to finish the log cabin heart quilt. But, I think I'll put them aside for a short while and go back to working on the high school senior quilt. Now I just need to stop drooling over the Nearly Insane quilt...

2 comments:

Suzanne Earley said...

Happy is just the perfect word for those blocks and that quilt!

Cindy said...

It's one project to the next. It sounds like you have several calling you. Happy is smiling at me.