Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Best Things in Life are Quilted!

Friday evening I had the opportunity to go to Bonnie Hunter's trunk show and talk. What an an amazing artist she is! She is the most talented, funny, inspiring and giving quilter I've ever made. She shares her ideas and quilts on her amazing website: www.quiltville.com . If you're new to quilting or haven't yet discovered Bonnie's website, I urge you to take the time to go check it out. Just don't blame me if you're there for quite awhile.

I only wish I had been able to take one of her workshops. Unfortunately they were sold out before I even knew she would be in the area. This was the first time she's been on the west coast so despite the fact it was an hour away, I jumped at the chance to go.

Thank you Bonnie for a great evening and for being so willing to share your passion with the rest of us. The Best Things in Life really are Quilted!