Tuesday, March 03, 2009

That Plaid


Remember how I mentioned that The Bearded One actually liked Hip 2B Green? Remember how I mentioned he said it would look really good in a green VW bay window bus? Remember how I said "no way". Well, just in case you were thnking I was being mean or something, I'll let you see why I feel that way.

See this plaid upholstery? This is just one of the reasons why you will never see one of these buses in my driveway. What are the other reasons, hhhmmm, let me count the why nots. Comfort, lack of heat, tacky, tacky upholstery, comfort -- I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. Besides, he's about to spend lots of $$$ to give his current bus a transplant.

Enough ranting, I think it's time to go do some quilting.

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Got it!

kj wuest said...

But I LOVE orange!
I knew what the picture was--but I wouldn't have remembered it was called a 'swift'.... not to swift myself these days. :)