Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks Terry!


A couple weeks ago Terry, over at Atkinson Designs was cleaning her studio and giving away leftovers from her beach quilt. Being a March baby and a Pisces, these leftovers were colors that really appealed to me. And guess what, I was the lucky winner! Aren't they just yummy!
I lover Terry's choice of colors and I almost have enough to make my own quilt. I might have to add just a few more. Besides Terry's wonderful choice of pallette for her beach quilt she is a talented quilt designer with a great line of patterns and books. I have made many of her patterns and we won't even talk about how many YBR's I've made over the years!


2 comments:

free indeed said...

Is that why I'm drawn to those colors too? Because I'm a March baby and pisces too? Well, now I know. I so love those colors together and would love to have my sewing sactuary done up in those beachy colors....I just don't know how to go about that.

*karendianne. said...

Hey, how neat! This is going to be fun to watch ...if you let us peek and all.

Watcher in the Woods Love, *karendianne.