Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hip 2B Green


Remember that kit that was just "calling my name" the other day at Sew Expo? Well, here it is! And, surprise, surprise -- the Bearded One actually likes it! He says it would look just dandy inside a lime green bay window VW bus! Humph! That's what HE thinks. Ain't no way one of those buses with that hideous green plaid will find it's way to our driveway.

The QB's that were with me Thursday will be surprised it's done -- or maybe not. And I didn't even work on it at all yesterday, Saturday. Instead I accompanied Ann down to Olympia to "look at" an HQ16. Yup, she bought one! She's pretty excited. I know she's gonna love it. I've had mine for almost 3 years now and don't regret the decision to purchase it.

So, now I guess I'd better finish Sally's QOV so I can load this one up and quilt it. I even purchased some lime green King Tut thread for it. I suppose I should see what's in the stash for the backing. Unfortunately there really isn't anything that would work with it. The Bearded One was once again trying to be helpful and suggested a nice ORANGE -- not!

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Seeing Arlo actually sets the entire quilt off perfectly (imho).

Orange? The Bearded One... so cuteamous. ;)