Sunday, July 13, 2008

Productive Weekend



Well, I FINALLY got two of the 4 quilt tops awaiting quilting completed. Yippeee! The first was an I-Spy baby quilt thatI quilted with a simple, loops & stars. It's a baby quilt, and I didn't want the quilting to detract from the I-Spy patches. Besides, it's so busy, that you hardly see the quilting anyway. The green alternate patches aren't nearly as bright as they look like they are here. :)








The second is a QOV. This is my first QOV and the first time I've used a pantograph. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I used Jodi Beamish's panto Patriot. It's stars and ribbons. I also used a variegated red, white & blue thread that I've had in my stash for a couple years. I'm going to send this one to Alycia from Alycia Quilts for her 100 quilt goal for the transitional rehab center at Fort Carson.

So, I'll work on the bindings on these while watching tv this evening and probably at QB's on Tuesday.

Next up is the wedding quilt, Chinese Coins and then I'll probably have to do that secret project from last week. After that, there's always the BQ shower curtain that's been waiting 2 years to be quilted.

No comments: